Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing my New Website






Well, I've finally done it! Sorry I haven't posted lately but it's not due to no computer activity. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But anyway, I have finally gotten a new website constructed for The Romantic Mom....and I'm really excited about it. It's cleaner and much more visually oriented with slide shows on every page. I realize that many of you read this blog and have never ventured over to the actual website but now I'm inviting you to do so. The Welcome page has a presentation synchronized to the music.Here's an introduction:


The Romantic Mom is a visual experience dedicated to interpreting and inspiring L'Art de Vivre into our own family life....however we can creatively and imaginatively seek to do so. We start with our children and our Home Life elevating the simple and special moments of our everyday living into moments worth treasuring and celebrating.

The philosophy surrounding The Romantic Mom involves conscientiously pursuing the art in living....with a certain je ne sais pas quoi.....expanding and evolving ourselves and our family life in a quest for the beautiful, the exquisite, the honest....the romantic


Perhaps that can give you a taste of what's to come. The music I chose is by Yuri  Sazonoff,  entitled 'I Will Go On'...which is so exceptionally perfect for where we are in this chapter of our lives. I really hope you enjoy it...and please give me your feedback. I'd greatly appreciate it! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin