Monday, October 22, 2012

Debbie Gallagher | Lifestyle


I'm excited to introduce you to my new site & blog...Debbie Gallagher | Lifestyle....in that my life (and our family life) has moved into a new chapter and I'm ready to embrace the change! We own a new farmhouse with a big red barn on 19.5 acres of pastures and hay meadows overlooking a lake in the quaint village of St. Albans, Maine. I'll be posting our progress as we fix up this 1800s farmhouse, plant new gardens, restore the old cow barn into horse stalls and a barn shop...and generally enjoy this fun new phase of our lives! So come on over to my new blog and don't miss the Farm Journal & Gallery page...where I've got the latest photos and updates on the farmhouse fix-up! : D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin