Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sure Sign of Spring



Is Spring in the air...or is it just my overly active imagination...otherwise known as wishful thinking? If I close my eyes long enough and sip on some cool sangia....I've almost got myself convinced! The skunk that was out digging around our chicken coop the other night certainly seemed convinced. Granted, that's not the most romantic sign of Spring, but I suppose I'll take whatever I can get. Skunks and raccoons skulking about are sure indication that winter is decidedly over. Spring is in the air! : D









2 comments:

  1. wait, I know that bathing beauty with rosey cheeks! Happy Valentines Day Deb Gallagher. That is the sweet, healthy Maine Highlands Life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeedy! : D Although we're under a foot of snow again...so much for Spring!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin