Thursday, September 22, 2011

WTW Thursday :: Embellishing Pink Baby Pantaloons


Welcome to WTW (What They Wore) Thrusday! Last week I promised to post the details on how I embellished the little pantaloons that went under the apron onesie dresses. These leggings came in a size 0-3 months package of 2 that I bought at Target. There were other soft colors to choose from including a light heather gray (if you want to go for more earthy or neutral colors). 

First, I sewed the eyelet trim around the bottom of each leg using the sleeve arm on my sewing machine....it just fit! Next I cut a small rectangle from the lace trim I used for the sash on the apron dresses and folded it  accordion-style as tightly as I could. I ran it under the sewing machine (a little bunchy!) but held the 'bow' together enough for me to wrap the pink embroidery floss several times around the middle....thus completing the little 'bow' look. I sewed the lace bow to the outer seam of each pantaloon. Voila! Done! Too easy....too cute! : D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin