Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Recent Project :: Onesie Apron Dresses



 
I'm ashamed to admit that it's been a couple of years since I pulled the cover off my sewing machine and actually completed a sewing project. Unbelievable. Somehow I put these little onesie apron dresses together in one afternoon....and I'm quite ecstatic over how they came out. These dresses with the matching pantaloons were the gifts I brought for Sarah's Tea Party-Baby Shower.

I swiped the idea from this outfit I found on Amazon. At first, I wanted to use handkerchief skirts, too, but realized that this baby girl was due the end of October and would definitely be needing warmer outfits by then. So I opted for long sleeved onsies, some soft pink leggings to embellish, and chose flannel for the skirts. I already had the lace and discovered it went perfectly over the gathered apron skirt....so off I went! I'll launch into more details on each outfit coming up soon! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin