Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Inspiration Board :: Bridge House


I'm drooling over this bathroom!

And this kitchen...


And this bedroom....




These photos are taken from Mountain Living Magazine's Bridge House in Telluride, CO....one of my all-time favorite spots on earth. I first skiied here in the mid-80's while I was in college....back before Telluride resembled anything remotely resort-ish. I climbed my first '14-er' (14,0000 foot mountain) in Telluride and also saw Shawn Colvin there at the Blue Grass Festival back in 1990...before she was anything or anyone famous. She was simply awesome....standing there alone on stage with only her guitar and singin' Steady On. I'll never forget that one. 

I've always been smitten with this posh mountain-y, ranch-y, hi-tech home-on-the-range look....lots of wood, stone, glass....ever since my Vail days when I first discovered it. Back then decorating was more along the lines of the Austrian mountain chalet. Now I'm seeing more of a modern twist to it....that I find ultra-cool, indeed! This house is just modern mountain, gorgeous rustic chic...all over the place!
And, below, this is why it's been referred to as the Bridge House....overlooking the San Sophia mountains. Not a bad view, huh! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin