Friday, August 26, 2011

Deck at Dusk


We're really enjoying our deck now....and I'm especially enjoying it at dusk. I love sunrise but gorgeous summer sunset evenings like this are still my 'best' (as my children say : D). I've done more rearranging as well. The other evening when my friend, Heather, was over, we went to Sawyers for hot dogs and ice cream. Then cruised over to Wal-Mart. Ya know, the evening out just isn't complete without a trip to Wally World. OK, you have permission to slap me now. As I was saying, we decided to wander thru the garden section  and would you believe they had the 7 piece dining table and chairs on display....and on sale!....that matched my new deck seating? Yes they did! It was also the last one left....




So I did some re-calculating...and more rearranging....and finagling...and finally decided the next day that I could indeed fit that dining set into the scheme. Believe it or not, this is the very first dining table our family has ever had where everyone can actually fit at the table! And we're lovin' it.


And me?...especially at dusk! : D


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely deck. I can just imagine relaxing and conversing as the setting sun paints the sky. Your little candles and buckets of glowing warmth add so much to the ambiance of your special place. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin