Thursday, June 21, 2012

Life is Good in OK



Life is definitely good in OK...otherwise known as Oklahoma! Especially if the 3rd fairway is part of your own backyard! This past weekend I talked my Dad into a road trip back to our family roots in Oklahoma and Kansas. Our first stop on Friday evening was in Owasso, OK, the town that my cousin Mitchell and his family has called home for over 10 yrs. now....








A lovely, very gracious home, indeed! And Amy (Mitch's wife) leaves nothing to chance when it comes to having us all completely coddled and cozy! She and I chatted to the wee hours sipping French champagne she and her daughter brought back from Paris. And who would've thought that I'd get pampered Parisienne style in the middle of Oklahoma! C'est la vie! : D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin