Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspiration Board :: Modern Dogtrot

 


Okay, imagine this house above with a green metal roof. It would still look alright, wouldn't it? And obviously without the palm trees. I've been searching for ideas for our little house...how to expand, enclose in a porch, perhaps add some dormers. But most of all, I want to get rid of this awful taupe siding. I'm fully aware that taupe siding with green trim is ALL the rage in Maine (at least this part of Maine) but I personally can hardly bear it any longer. I do have to keep some of the green though. So I've been considering white with a wood stain trim (keeping the green roof, of course, and green doors) This house gives me all those features. I'm inspired! 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin