Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rustic Fence



This is our new rustic fence that's going up in stages. The first section, completed day before yesterday, goes along the road in the front of our property. Andrew built a platform to handle milling 6-7 posts at a time....and was able to get 3-4 boards from each 8 ft. post. Nice. I decided to have the round edged rails go across this front area....and I'm really liking the effect.  



So no stoppin' us now. I have a taste of what this is going to look like....and I want to see it all done.
Need more posts, Harlow! : D




2 comments:

  1. I love that fence!!! Can't wait to see it up close and personal!! Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait either! And almost done with section 2. Yes! : D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin