Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet Josh



This is our new horse, Josh, He's a 23 yr old quarter horse that's living with us until mid-summer. Can you say gentleman? He's sweet and he's docile and he happens to be the answer to my dreams....the dream of having a sweet, docile, old horse that my children can jump on and ride around the pasture. This is exactly the way I grew up learning to ride at my grandparents farm in Kansas. Does life get any better? My kiddos don't think so! 








And Josh looks to be the answer to Babycake's dreams, too! : D



3 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet! But I'm already sad for Babycakes, thinking about him leaving mid-summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Lots of happiness here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm already feeling sad, too! lol! But I think I'll be scouring the countryside by then....looking for another old gent like Josh ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin