Monday, August 22, 2011

Deb, The Red Head


This will be your one and only chance to see me as a red head....so you better look fast! Although my husband wants me to keep it this way....hahahhahaha. Very funny. I decided to 'lighten up' this summer, and finally got the guts to break open the package promising golden locks yesterday afternoon....yeah, the one I bought on sale like 2 years ago that's been staring at me from the bathroom shelf all this time. However Revlon Colorsilk had other ideas for my hair than the 'lustrious golden blonde' that it promised. Hopefully I'll attain that 'lustrious golden blonde' soon....when I can locate that certain person with the right chemicals to turn orange into blonde. And you're very generous and kind to say this is strawberry blonde....I say it's orange! Green Gables here I come! : D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin