Thursday, July 28, 2011

WTW Thursday :: Dollie and Me Dresses



Some of you may have already stumbled across the WWW:  'What I Wore' Wednesday thing. So spinning off that theme, I decided to start my own WTW: 'What They Wore' Thursday....They as in what my munchkin kiddos are wearing....or  cutie outfits I come across.

These are the Dollie and Me dresses the girls chose for a Tea Party we've been invited to next month. They're beyond excited. And these dresses are beyond adorable....quite reasonable as well. My daughter, Heather, had gotten a $50 gift certificate to Amazon for her birthday from Florida grandparents, so she decided she wanted to put it toward matching dresses for her and her sisters. Great idea! They'll all match and their dolls will match, too! How perfect is that? Too bad they didn't have one in my size. Oh well! ; ) The dresses  I've featured here come in sizes 2-6x and 7-16  (tho many of them went only up to sz 12). They also carried ballet tutus, nightgowns, and play outfits along with assorted others.

Take a look at more of these darling dresses....the ones I'm most partial to anyway. Even at the cool, disdainful, little-girly-stuff-is-totally-beneath-me age of 16, I'd still be secretly drooling over these...even if I didn't admit it to anyone! Of course, I'll totally admit it now...and live it out thru my little girls! : D
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin